Small homes for living big
At Smart Footprint Homes we are passionate about designing homes that enlarge your life, not your footprint. We want to design and build affordable homes that are efficient with space, low maintenance, eco-friendly, flexible, and have architectural merit. These are our guiding principles which we hold every design against before releasing it to a client.
As part of this, in all our work we aim to:
- Reduce product waste by designing our homes around product sizes and quantifying these to reduce time and waste.
- Prefinished products have been selected to speed up the build process and reduce trades on site.
- Create a reduced floor area through reduced hallways and circulation spaces, combined with integrated, open plan living which provides a sense of space.
- Maximise your home’s sustainability through the use of clever and innovative design.
- Choose environmentally friendly and low toxicity materials when building, and ensure waste is recycled appropriately.
With a streamlined design and build process, Smart Footprint Homes is with you every step of the way along your build journey. Our team works with you to ensure that you are kept up-to-date from start to finish through the design, approval and build process. All of our designs at Smart Footprint Homes are contemporary and unique with a high level of attention to detail, optimisation of space and quality construction.
We believe that building small doesn’t mean you have to forego any of the comforts and luxuries of a normal home. To prove this, we have selected the premium options from all suppliers as our standard inclusions on all of our builds, so you know that you truly are getting the best quality available for your home.